You might have heard about Burj Khalifa or you might have known some Burj Khalifa facts, but here are some more facts about Burj Khalifa that you might not have heard before.
1. Burj Khalifa has over 3000 underground spaces for car parking.
2. At a time, over 35,000 people can be accommodated in the entire tower.
3. There are 900 apartments and 403 hotels in this huge skyscraper.
4. During the construction days, around 12000 workers used to work in a day.
5. As of Oct 2016, Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
6. From the first floor of the building to the top floor, there are 2909 stair steps.
7. Approximately, 260,000 gallons of water is used in the building, each day.
8. Electricity consumption in Burj Khalifa is approximately equivalent to 350000 100-watt light bulbs.
9. The best of the facts about Burj Khalifa is that it is astonishing 828 meters tall (almost a kilometer)
10. Burj Khalifa is quite expensive for business. An office space for example that is a square foot big costs about 3K to 5K US$ to buy.
These were top Burj Khalifa facts. Hope you found them interesting!
Also read: Stunning Stadiums in the World
Seeking a job in UAE? Read about the 7 best and proper ways to find a job in UAE easily, here