Main Reasons Why Adsense Application is Rejected
Did you apply for Adsense but the application was rejected? Or are you planning to apply for Adsense soon? Find out the Google policy below to find out why Google Adsense application is rejected.
Your website must have been registered for at least 6 months before you can apply for Adsense. However, Google says that this policy is not applicable for all countries. Two countries that they mentioned where people must wait for six months are China and India.
Anyone who wishes to apply for Adsense must be at least 18 years old.
Google has many policies about type and quality of content that your website can display. The type of content you cannot put on your website, along with Google ads include:
- Adult content
- Content that promotes any type of criminal activity.
- Content copied from some other website.
- Content that promotes or sells weapons
- Content that promotes creation of fake identity like fake passports, etc.
- Content about hacking and cracking.
- Content that promotes hatred against any sect, religion, community, country, etc.
- Content that sells prescription medicines, medicines containing dangerous ingredients or unapproved drugs including supplements and medicines.
In short, any content that has negative influence is not allowed.
Site Views and Content
If your site no to very little views, your application may still be rejected. The site must also have a reasonable amount of content before you apply for Adsense.
If your website has links to sites that have content as described above, the application will be rejected.
These are the main reasons why Adsense application is rejected. Hope you found this information useful.
- Top Reasons why Adsense Account is Suspended
- Find Out How Adsense Pays You
- Adult Content That Violates Adsense Policies and May Lead to Account Suspension