Benefits of CBAP Certification
The two most common certifications nowadays that are well in demand by the employers worldwide are on project management and business analysis. You might heard of PMP - the project management professional certification by PMI and the other certification that is famous for business analysis is CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) by IIBA Canada.
So, what are the benefits of C?BAP certification, read on to find out.
1. The business analysis certification will help you grow in the business analysis career. Nowadays, many good positions require you to be certified business analyst and there is a good demand of business analysts by the companies worldwide. Your business analysis certification will validate your professional skills and help you to be shortlisted for the position that you will apply for and it will even help you getting higher salary in your current job and a new job.
2. Being a certified business analyst, you will be regarded very highly in the area of requirement analysis, business consulting, systems analysis, and of course in the field of business analysis.
3. If you do not have a degree or you have a degree but are out of technical jobs for a long time, you will face difficulty in getting a good, high paying job. However, if you become a certified business analyst, you will have good opportunities to get into the field of business analysis or management easily. These jobs do not require plenty technical experience and many jobs don't even require a degree but if you have a business analysis certification, your worth will increase many folds and you can easily secure a good and high paying job.
4. If you talk about big companies, or if you wish to join big companies, the business analysis certification is a must for you because the big giants such as IBM, CTS, Wipro, Unisys and many more always need a business analyst in their office who can handle critical business projects and business decisions.
5. By getting a business analysis certification, you will have a personal satisfaction of accomplishing a huge milestone in your career progression.
6. You will have better understanding of the practices and principles of business analysis, and you can utilize your business analysis skills and knowledge in your job, in your written as well as oral communications.
7. The last one in the list of CBAP certification is that by becoming a certified business analyst, you will have improved your overall skills, removed uncertainty and increased market opportunities.
These were the benefits of CBAP certification.