Many people are switching to online earning business and to run an eCommerce business, you need a website where you will sell products or services.
Creating an eCommerce website is not difficult. If you want to learn how to build an eCommerce website, it involves 3 steps:
1. Buying a domain name.
2. Buying a web hosting service.
3. Developing a website
I have written an article here that tells you how and where to buy a domain name and hosting. I have also mentioned there how to get a website. But I have talked there about getting a general website. In case of eCommerce website, you have two options:
1. Pay someone to create eCommerce website for you - usually an eCommerce website development is costly.
2. The better option is to get a free-of-cost or cheap eCommerce platform and many different types of these are available. I will tell you below from where you can get eCommerce websites for free or for a very little price.
Free eCommerce Platforms
These free eCommerce websites are available for instant download. Once downloaded, you will need to upload them onto your website and make simple option settings to make it ready.
1. Open Cart - This free eCommerce platform offers so many things for free like many options to receive payments, integrated courier services, detailed reporting and much more
2. PrestaShop - This is also one of the best free eCommerce platforms that offer very user-friendly navigation layout, easy content browsing, reporting and much more.
3.Woo Commerce - their eCommerce product comes with a large number of useful extensions that can be installed. An extension for for example letting users to purchase and download content, selling license keys, sell bookings
4. Zen Cart - This is also one of the good ones to use. Zen Cart also offers plenty admin options, marketing tools, payment methods and other options to suit your eCommerce website needs.
Cheap and Professional eCommerce Platforms
These are online eCommerce solutions. You don't need to download them. You will simply purchase their online eCommerce solutions and configure it according to your needs.
1. Wix - starts from 17$ a month and you will get unlimited bandwidth, 20GB of storage, facility to accept online payments.
2. Shopify - starts from $29 a month and you will get similar features as Wix
3. BigCommerce - starts from $29 a month with with many features like above and some more features
4. SquareSpace - starts from $12 and have a variety of options to help you build your own online shopping website.
Start or Grow Your Business Now
I have mentioned above free and low price eCommerce solutions that you can start using from now and sell your products or services. The trend of online jobs or online businesses is increasing very fast and people like to purchase things online. So if you get a website ready and start selling, you can instantly become a netpreneur and easily earn a lot of money.
Tags: How to Build an eCommerce Website, how to create my own ecommerce website, how to build online shopping website, ecommerce website development
Looking for something else? search here